Boasting an array of sleek finishes, this immaculate 1 kanal, 2-
car porch, 5-bedroom house is a paradigm of contemporary
living. The elevation has two basic volumes in white, with metal
shades and supporting metal louvers, giving the front a
sophisticated geometrical and diagonal look.
Beyond a double height entrance lobby from where the green plantation is visible, the home flows into a white interior with a combination of grey tiles and wooden floor. Making the interior more appealing is the white marble feature wall in the living area.
The house wraps around an attractive patio. A floating metal staircase takes you up to the first floor where the common living and kitchen area is connected with a loft, along with a metal bridge. The house features a study/library space and a beautiful coffee area opening in double height lobby for you to enjoy your warm cup of tea or coffee.
7500 sq. ft.
Phase 8 Bahria Town, Rawalpindi/Islamabad
- 2-Car Porch
- Metal Shades
- Supporting Metal Louvers
- Geometrical, Diagonal Look
- 2 Basic Main Volumes in White
- White Interior
- Grey Tiles and Wooden Floor
- Living Area’s White Marble Feature Wall
- Living And Kitchen Common Area on 1st Floor, Connected with a Loft
FEATURES and AMENITIES
- 5 Bedrooms
- Metal Bridge
- Open Fine Kitchen
- Study/Library Area
- Floating Metal Staircase
- Double Height Entrance Lobby
- Patio at the Centre of the House
- Green Plantation Visible from Entrance
- Coffee Area Opening in Double Height Lobby